Designed to help alleviate the symptoms associated with conditions such cellulite, lymphedema, lipedema, our Bioflect® Infrared Therapy Micromassage leggings are made from a proprietary FIR therapy fabric, with everlasting earth minerals woven into the DNA of the fabric. The fabric reflects the body's energy back to the body in the form of infrared, helping to boost slugglish circulation. Garments are woven with a 3D micromassaging ripple knit that further boosts circulation through diversified pressure points along the skin. Our compression garments are powered by a combination of advanced micromassage knitting, compression technology , and FIR therapy material that retains its healing benefits for the lifetime of the garment. Garments can be useful for lymphedema, lipedema, POTS, CRPS, EHD management. Proprietary knit molds to the body and odd shaped limbs, and supports painful heavy lipedema legs. FIR therapy (infrared) provides the following benefits:
- Improves blood circulation
- Relieves pain caused by arthritis
- Promotes regeneration and faster healing
- Removes accumulated toxins build up
- Improves skin tone and reduces appearance of cellulite
- Increases metabolism between blood and tissue
- Reduces the accumulation of lactic acid after sporting activity
Ankle length pants are high waisted in order to provide truncal support and full abdominal coverage.
All Bioflect garments are bacteriostatic, keeping odors under control.